Sleepless Night : Crap!
Another sleepless night. Ohgod.

It's been five days since I started my semester break and all I did was sleep and eat and repeat.  So not productive.  I need something to motivate me, like seriously.  My family is planning a short trip to HatYai this weekend or maybe next weekend, to get good food and cheap clothes.  Teeheeee~

One more month to go back campus.  I'm gonna stay with Charmaine this coming semester.  Hope everything goes smooth sailing this semester.  I know there'd be ups and downs in life but pretty please, reduce the chances for the downs.  *pray*

Can't wait to go shopping with the boyf and family.  Totally enjoying my life already.  Hahahaha.  The boyf asked me to accompany him to shop for clothes tomorrow.  It's a pretty good news cause he seldom buys his clothes.

And the hot topic that surrounds my family is THE KANGKUNG.  LOL.  When my mum bought economic rice for me, I saw this kangkung in her tupperware so I asked her :" did the boss discount for your rice?"  LMAO.  This Kangkung thingy really went viral.  I was laughing my head off when I saw people did all the photoshops for Kangkung.

So... my ass is pain now cause I'm sitting on my bed and I put the laptop on my lap.  If you study Physics, you'll know how pain my ass is when the full body force is being pushed to the ass part.  I was thinking to change the word 'ass' to 'butt'  but ah, don't care.  I'm gonna sleep  lay on my bed and play with my iPhone 5s.  Good night Malaysia.  Good night kangkung xD